[Blindtlk] Sheriff's Office/State Condone Discrimination against Disabled

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:37:21 UTC 2016

Mr. Marion Gwizdala is the President of NAGDU, you have a right to an
attorney, but you don't have to have an attorney. I am sure this is not the
end of this issue.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division
Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of New York State - Greater Long Island
Chapter
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel