[Blindtlk] Transition

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 20 21:03:22 UTC 2016

Hello, Roanna. It is hard to address what you want to know about transition
until we understand where you are in the transition process. I know that you
write me every month with a critique of the Braille Monitor, which I
appreciate very much, but I have no idea whether you are a high school
student transitioning to college, a college student transitioning to
graduate school, or a person who has finished her education and is now
transitioning to employment. If you can give us some specifics, it might be
easier for us to talk with you about what transition has meant to us.

Warmly,

Gary