[Blindtlk] [BlindTalk] Raising a Cane

Bob Hachey bhachey at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 21:54:54 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Our outreach efforts are paying off as more agencies will be involved in
this year's White Cane Safety Day heer in Massachusetts. WE've also gotten a
popular evening talk show host to air our public service announcement over
WBZ Radio. This station seems to reach a good part of the eastern US at
night thanks to skips and things like that.
Bob Hachey