[BlindTlk] Looking for some Advice on Apartment- or Studio-Living

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Dec 9 14:09:18 UTC 2019

payment locations and hours too.  A place I lived in had restricted
hours and one office you had to get to to pay your rent.  If you're a
ham radio operator or thinking of becoming one, will it be possible to
set up an antenna going outside a window.

Every box you move should have a braille list inside detailing contents
and location in apartment you plan to put it.  Every box should also
have a braille label on outside with same number and location where to
put contents in apartment.  This way organizing gets a little easier and
you can know which boxes need unpacking first.