[BlindTlk] Walmart application accessibility

Kerry kerry1211 at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 01:46:07 UTC 2021

Hi is anyone having issues with the Walmart application on the iPhone the latest update accessibility seems to be not as great. Had reached out to Apple support to try and see if they could assess but they’d said to me that they do not assist with third-party applications. not able to find the place order button so I used the website on the Safari application and it seem to work fine. not sure if Walmart has an accessibility department or is aware of the voiceover application.

Sent from my iPhone