[BlindTlk] Cane length response

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 18:28:54 UTC 2022

Hi,
In the past, I went to an organization that works with  the blind and I was told that these canes are used so that it can prevent the person using the cane from  injuring   themselves.
I disliked using those types of canes. I prefer using the folded canes. I don't like typing my cane from side-to-side. Even though  there's a likelyhood I may injur myself.
So, use your cane however you want to. Obstacles and all.
I hope you have a nice weekend!