[BlindTlk] Windows Computer and Installing NVDA

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jul 15 04:58:26 UTC 2022

If jaws isn't already on a windows computer, installing nvda used to be as
complicated as putting a dvd in the drive once windows was up and running
and waiting for the dvd to spin up and then listening.  You would get
options from that point and be able to do the install.  I haven't touched
windows since 2013 having joined Tux over on Linux but did install and use
nvda at home when windows was used.  The nvda screen reader has when you
can find them an excellent set of tutorials.  One of those sets was done
by Joseph Li.