[BlindTlk] opening delivery packages..

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Dec 5 01:21:26 UTC 2023

For sealed packages my Leatherman Tool works very well.  The serated blade
I use to target tape on the sceams  and it cuts string well too.  For
perforations, when possible I fold them both ways for at least four times
then try tearing and the perforation usually comes off close to clean.  I
cut away from my body whenever possible and usually three cuts is all I
need to do on a taped sceam.  The first two are on the ends of the package
and the third cut goes all the way down the sceam between the two pieces
of cardboard.  One thing some secretaries do is to put each piece of tape
on and have a little extra that they fold under so it makes a convenient
pull tab.  That way use of weapons isn't usually necessary.  Anyone buying
a leatherman tool if that breaks, you send it back to the factory and they
send you a new tool at no cost for as long as you live.  I had a small
screwdriver on the tool break one time and returned that one to the
factory and got a replacement in the mail rather quickly.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.