[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] handwriting idea

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jan 14 18:13:26 UTC 2023

To the best of my knowledge this hasn't been litigated yet.  Blind
people's signatures may be unlawful if a document is signed to the effect
that the person has read the document and fully understands the document's
contents.  If this is ever litigated it likely will happen in connection
with a fraud case.  One of the litigants would have to prove that the
document was actually read correctly.  So where and when this could be
critical, my best advice is to have a video recording to present as
evidence if litigation gets to that level.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.