[BlindTlk] Removing cane tip for six section telescopic carbon fiber cane?

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 27 20:17:26 UTC 2023

If it is a cane with a NFB-type tip on it, they are sometimes hard to get
off. You can't pull them straight off, you have to push on one side of the
tip, so it comes off at an angle. This may take stronger hands than some of
us have.

I haven't ever done this -- but you   might be able to use a single-edge
razor blade or exacto knife and cut the rubber away.

Dave