[BlindTlk] employment: DOD exempted itself from Americans With Disabilities Act

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat May 13 16:02:47 UTC 2023

DOD stated it would make best efforts toward accommodations but is now
exempt.  Anyone working as a DOD component or at DOD and anyone
considering employment should keep this in mind going forward.  I talked
with a former work colleague a few minutes ago and that's what he told me.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.