[BlindTlk] Exercise

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jan 12 21:40:33 UTC 2024

Now primarily walking.  When an eliptical was available and working I used
that.  If you have a smartphone, and you are mostly walking, a pedometer
app that's accessible will be a good app to have on your phone and check
regularly.  What's monitored is managed (famous business and organization
management quote).

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.