[Blindvet-talk] Thinking of You on Memorial Day

via Blindvet-talk blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 15:00:33 UTC 2014

A  message from Dwight Sayer _president at nabv.org_
(mailto:president at nabv.org) .
As  the nation rallies to honor our fallen heroes, I want you to  know that
you are also in my thoughts.

I know the  sacrifices you've made for this country, and I'm deeply
grateful.

I hope that thought gives you some comfort  and peace on this solemn day.
Though I grieve for those who  did not make it home, know that my heart is
also with you as  you carry the burden of your sacrifice, day by  day.

Saluting  You!
Dwight D.  Sayer
President,
The National  Association of Blind Veterans
PO Box  784957
Winter Garden,  Fl. 34778
Office &  Mobile: (321) 948-1466
Fax –(321) 248-0216