[Blindvet-talk] Thinking of You on Memorial Day

Barbara Loos via Blindvet-talk blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 22:43:19 UTC 2014

we all have spent some time serving our country--both those of us in uniform and those who gave us their love and support. and, even though we are no longer in uniform, I think we continue to serve our country in the national Federation of the blind in general and the national Association of blind veterans specifically. so I think we all can feel good about our service, both past and present. I salute you all as comrades in a common cause. happy memorial day.

Brad

PS I salute and thank you, too.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone