[blparent] Home schooling?

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 15 19:29:46 UTC 2008

Hi.

We’re in the process of looking at a few public schools, a few Magnet schools, and seeing if Ash qualifies for grants for a couple private schools in the area.  We have also looked in to 600 private schools that would be like home schooling and going to school for other classes from time to time.

I looked up the laws for our state and found out about all the legalities, and am attempting to find a home school organization that meets at a time I’m able to get to a meeting to see what I can find out.

Clay’s main issue is her not being around other kids and I have my concerns as well, I’m just trying to find out about all the options available in this area to make an appropriate decision.

I’ll keep every one posted about what we decide and how it goes.

Kate

From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD)" <REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com>