[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Nov 2 22:24:43 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm not afraid or angry with you, I just think your attitude is generally
hypocritical and presumptuous, and open-minded would not be a word I'd use
to describe you, or at least not from the posts I've seen.  I don't know you
personally so I can't say for sure that you're like this in real life, and
I'd be the first one to apologize to you if I found you to be pleasant and
open minded if I met you in person.  Take my football and go home?  That's
um, strange!  What does that mean exactly?  While we're on the subject of
what does that mean, America is what some uninformed people including your
current president call your country, and btw is by the way, and the two are
not related.  Sorry if I confused you by using the two together.  I'm sorry
to if I got you mixed up with someone else on this list.  I thought you said
you were or had been a teacher in some school system or other.  Apparently
not!  But saying your a teacher of your children but not a teacher of
geography is a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think?  If you're a parent
you're a teacher of all things.  I hope you aren't teaching your kids that
your culture is better then all other cultures, because that just goes to
proving my point that your attitude isn't nearly as open minded as you claim
it to be.  I would never teach my kids that my culture is the best culture,
it's just my culture and there are lots of other cultures out there to be
learned about and explored.  Lastly, you get complements on your kids
behaviour because you're blind, and for no other reason.  I too get
complements on my kid's behaviour and they're usually from people who are
amazed that I can even get up in the morning never mind that I have kids.
Sighted people are funny like that.  They don't like to tell us when they
see our kids doing something bad or wrong.  Sometimes I pick them up for it,
and sometimes not depending on the circumstances.  And I'm willing to bet
your kids aren't half as good as they seem to you.  I know mine aren't.
Sometimes they try to get things over on me, and sometimes it works, and
sometimes it doesn't.  Now I am going to go and eat something because I'm
starving.  If you have anything else to add to this discussion, please feel
free to email me at
tcl189 at rogers.com
I will be happy to correspond with you privately.  I'm sure people don't
want to read anymore on this subject considering the disappointment some
listers have been experiencing due to the lack of parenting posts lately.

Tammy