[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Oct 28 21:06:10 UTC 2008

Lets take the teachers by the hand, not the throat.  Its scarry these days,
if you tell your children they will be in more trouble at home, someone will
report you for child abuse.  There are so many laws now, you can't punish
your child without getting in trouble.  This is why alot of parents don't
teach their children anything.  I always worry that someone will see me
disciplining Gab.  A small pat on the bottom or a stern voice is all you can
do.  if the neighbors hear your child crying because you grounded them to
their room, everyone thinks you are beating your child. Scary. V