[blparent] A thought about audio books and child locators

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Aug 18 23:26:14 UTC 2009

Oh, I love the wistle trick.  I will have to enforce iton park day.
Sometimes we'll be (the parents) be talking while the kids are at the
playground and we call and call them and they just don't hear us.  But I bet
if we use that whistle, well the whole neighborhood will hear.
I also used bells, but they were pinned to the back of Gab's shirt.  I put
them on her shoes, but they seemed to get lost.  I'm still not sure how she
took them off.  But when they were pinned to the back of her shirt, she
couldn't reach them.  She too was a talker, and still is, so the bells were
short lived.V