[blparent] (no subject)

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 17:53:01 UTC 2009

Here is the deal with calsiam. Yes milk has some in it, about 300 Milagrams
in hole milk. However pregnant wiman need way more then that each day. Milk
is a commen cause of sickness and digestion problems in Preggnant wimin, so
many wimin stay clear of milk. There are other sorces of calsiam, but the
best thing you can do is take a really good calsiam. The best on the market
that is the most obzorbibale is made by standard process. They are a bit
pricy, but well werth it. They have done studies to show the benafits of
lots of calsiam durrign preggnancy, and it can help with alot of problems.
The only reasons I drink millk is to drink the way. Otherwise I don't really
drink milk ever. But I always take the standard process, and am always very
healthy.