[blparent] calcium truth and legend was: Re: (no subject)

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 05:40:27 UTC 2009

Tammy, I am well aware that you will disagree with anything that I say
simply because you do not like my hands off AMA aproach. I can show studies
and from very repitual people to back up my claims and advice. I do not
speek out my ass, and just because you do not like the fact that I do not
fiew doctors and medical people as god, does nto mean that you need to bash
me or my views.
>From now on I will post my advice to the person asking for it. I do not
always need you always disagreeing just because you would like to somehow
discredit me simply because you do not like my medical choices. Quite
frainkly, I think much of what you choose to do is wrong, and very
unhealthey etc. But I do nto bash you, I do not put you down, and I let you
do your own thing as wrong as I believe it to be.
For your information Many of what I find and use comes from valid medical
schools and or instatutions. From now on I will ither not post on this list,
or I will just posst it off list to the person. ANd I will no longer read
your posts as maybe you will not feel the need to put me down.
Enough is enough
Amber Boggs