[blparent] helpful hints for calcium

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 12 06:58:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

Glad you found some help on this list.  Some other calcium rich foods are
peanut butter, tuna, salmon, and if you can eat shellfish like lobster or
crayfish and things like that, you could eat those as well.  Also eat
bananas because they contain potassium and magnesium which will help with
calcium absorption.

hth

Tammy