[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Nikki Fugett Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 21:01:53 UTC 2009

After our daughter was born, a nurse came to check on us.  She was about a
week old, but like others have said, it was offered to everyone.  It was a
reassurance to me, because the nurse weighed her, and at that time, we were
learning to nurse, so I was worried that she wasn't getting enough.  She
was.  I have to admit though, I was worried that the nurse would think I
wasn't capable of doing things on my own, because of my blindness.  I was
wrong though, and it was a great help.
    Nikki