[blparent] thanks for the advice

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 7 00:54:43 UTC 2009

Hi,
Don't feel bad about worrying for nothing if that's what you're doing.  I am
due next month too, and I think there must be a hormone that makes us worry
about everything all the time that gets released in to our pregnant brains
about this time.  Honestly, you should be concentrating on that little baby
inside of you who will need you to take care of him or her after he or she
is born, and everything else will fall in to place for you.  Just stay calm,
learn as much as you can from the nurses and staff in the hospital, and have
as much support around you as you can get especially after you come home
with the baby.  Remember that if you get asked questions it may not be
because of your blindness, and remember too, that it's okay for you not to
know the answers to some questions people may ask you.  You're a first time
parent, and you're not supposed to have all the answers.

hth

Tammy