[blparent] (no subject)

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:59:05 UTC 2009

Have you called the hospital to let them know that you would be coming at
some point soon?  I did this, and gave the hospital staff a chance to ask if
there was anything specific they needed to do to help me.  I told them that
I would need help filling out the paper work, and just to be shown around my
room, and where the nurses desk and things like that were.  My boy friend
stayed in the hospital with me, he is also blind, and they were really good
at showing us where the nursery was, and the room with the microwave hot
wayer spikit and things like that were.  They pretty much just told us to
ask if we needed help.

Eva