[blparent] that thing

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 9 02:30:28 UTC 2009

I'm really proud of the way you handled that.

me said, take my arm so you won't have to use that thing."
>I asked her, all the time smiling, if you mean my cane, I will
use it even if you hold my arm.  She was very embarrassed, which
was my intention.  She kept apologizing.  I asked her if she
tells others they can hold her arm so they don't have to use or
wear their eye glasses.  She promised never to make that remark
again.  I informed her that the cane was to help me find my way,
not merely a thing.  Veronica