[blparent] introducing myself to this list

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Jan 13 05:11:03 UTC 2009

Dear Amy,

Welcome to the blind parents list.  I am the official moderator and chair
the NFB Blind Parents Group.  This list is very diverse, with parents from
all over the U.S. as well as some from Canada and overseas.  (I believe we
may have some listers from New Zealand and the U.K.)  Some of us have adult
children; some have newborns, toddlers, school-age kids, or teens; and some
are looking forward to becoming parents sooner or later.  Please feel free
to ask questions and make comments on any thread.  Posts to the list are
archived, and can be accessed by going to www.nfbnet.org .

I hope you find the list helpful as you plan for the life-transforming step
of becoming a parent!

Debbie