[blparent] Changing a Troubling Habit

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Nov 20 03:11:55 UTC 2009

You may not be able to get them to stop chasing her and scooping her up, but
you can stop the negative comments if they really respect you.  Each parent
has different expectations from their children whether sighted or blind.  In
this case, it may be okay to have daddy chase her but it is not okay to do
it with mommy.
You don't have to be blind to not want to chase your child.
If you ever have a time during this when she comes right to you, boy would I
make a fuss over her and how good she is at obeying.  After all, obedience
is what this is really about.
Barbara

Snow is God's way of reminding us that beauty can be found even in the
coldest hearts.