[blparent] accessable cell phones?

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:38:31 UTC 2009

Hi Rebecca,

I know Verizon has the HTC Ozone with Talks already installed on it. Not
sure how much it would be in the store, but it's $149.98 if you order it
online. That seems to be the best phone they have with Talks on it. They
also have the LG phones that talk straight off the shelf, and which
apparently have gotten better, but I don't know much about them.
AT&T has a few different options you can choose from. My contract with
Verizon is up this month, and I was planning on switching to AT&T as well.
The plan I'm switching to has the same amount of minutes and features for
the same price. I am also struggling with the data package idea; I really
don't want to pay 20 or 30 extra dollars a month for something I will hardly
use.

Have you looked at www.letstalk.com? I was interested in the Nokia E71X with
a two year contract because it was free. You can't get mobile speak through
that site, but I was planning on calling the Disability Center at AT&T
anyway and getting mobile speak that way.

Also, if you're not sure what AT&T phones mobile speak supports, you can
look up the list of supported phones on www.codefactory.es

HTH.

-- Allie