[blparent] trimming babies' nails

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Sep 26 19:59:29 UTC 2009

Hi, Angela.  The most important thing I've found for trimming a baby's nails
is to do it after she comes out of the bath tub, when the nails are soft.
The fingernails also grow much faster than the toenails.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb