[blparent] need to think something out

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Tue Apr 6 21:51:41 UTC 2010

Hi.

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement.

I'm going to hang in there so I told Cindy that she'll just have to fire me
more.  It's a running joke in the family that when I do something goofy, she
says "You're fired".  She's going to teach Leah to say that too so hearing
it from a 3 year old will be quite amusing.

I've often wondered if dad's get ppd so maybe I'll google it while the baby
is napping.

Scott