[blparent] our little one

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 10 20:03:06 UTC 2010

Hi.  As a blind person with a sighted partner, I would really encourage you
if your wife is sighted, try to keep her from looking over your shoulder too
much as you take care of the baby.  Ask her for help if you need it, of
course, but I found it hard on my nerves when someone was watching me, and
then I would fumble around more and the baby would cry, making my
nervousness worse and escalating the situation.  The only way you'll really
learn is practice, and enjoy the practice, because the baby stage is gone
before you know it.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb