[blparent] Parenting Question about potty training; not exactly blindness related! Sorry!

Kim Cruz autifroggie at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 21:32:26 UTC 2010

Hi List,

Potty training can be a hard time.  I started potty training my son maybe 6
months before he started preschool.  they sort of took over the training
part.  They suggested that i send him to school in underwar and he will
learn not to go in his pants.  We  it only took him a week to learn to go in
the potty.  I'm sorry this is the only advice I can give you.

Kim