[blparent] Choosing Your Battles with Your Children

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 13 04:59:54 UTC 2010

Does this child have respect for anyone?  If he does, maybe that's the
person who should try sitting down with him and figure out how to help him.
Maybe even sit down with Deven yourself and talk about the things you don't
like and ask him what he thinks you should do to discipline him.  Would be
interesting to know what he thinks a discipline measure should look
like--probably he has no clue but ...
Then again, he may know what his currency is and give you an insight that
you've missed.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.