[blparent] meds

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Mar 11 22:20:20 UTC 2010

Eye droppers are a good choice, they have tiny ones that only suck up a
little bit or a even better choice is a medicine syringe.  Have someone help
you find the right measurement and then with a sirated knife cut a small
groove in the plunger.  That way everytime you need that certain measurement
you put the tip into the bottle or cup, pull up the syringe just past the
groove and then back down to it and wala, the right amount. V