[blparent] meds

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 02:40:34 UTC 2010

I use a medicine syringe. If it is a medicine that a doctor is perscribing I
ask them if they have a syringe and can show me where the right amount is.
Then I just use my keys to make a mark on the plunger. If your keys don't do
a good enough job u can make the live better when you get home. Just use a
knife or something sharp. I have specific syringes that I had help making up
for tilinal and motrum. Each time I took my daughter in the the doctor for
her check ups I would just check with the doctor if the amount of tilinal I
could give her had changed yet. They have always been really good about
assisting me with marking the syringes.

Eva