[blparent] (no subject)

wisdom f s.lovewisdom at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:02:32 UTC 2010

Hi am totaly blind  and I have a little boy who is 22 months and he
also love to move around alot and it can be challenging when we
travel. What     I have found to be helpful is to always have a couple
of portable toys that he does not use on a dayly bases and I take them
out only when we are traveling and  that works out very well for us.
Also pay   close attention to what your child might be trying to
comunicate to you. It could be that he is  tired and he might not like
to be in a crouded place. Some kids just don't like to much
spimulation. It might be helpful to observe him in similar sutuation
but when you the  parent are  not under so much pressure . Thanks for
all the   great discussion.
Sophia