[blparent] discipline

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:59:58 UTC 2010

Hmmm, that is a good point about quickly. Sometimes I agree that is
necessary. I'm thinking more age appropriate. For example, my son is not
even 2 yet so he would have no concept of waiting for a punishment so right
away is a must because of his age and comprehension. The waiting thing
couldn't possibly happen until he was much older and could understand more.
I'm glad you brought that up. Part of the reason I said that is because I
have a problem with spanking in a group of a bunch of people. I know someone
that spanks her child in front of everyone and one night she spanked her kid
with Myles standing right beside her wedged in a corner where he couldn't
get out. She knocked him down by accident when trying to discipline her
child. It kind of frustrated me. She could have at least let my son out
first. LOL.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!