[blparent] boy or girl?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Sep 27 16:00:25 UTC 2010

I grew up with a whole neighborhood of boys, my brothers included and yes I
had dolls, but they were busy riding around in army tanks and pick-up trucks
and driving right through the mud with the rest of us. My daughter, much to
my dismay, doesn't like the mud as much as I did. She is more of a girly
girl. V