[blparent] baby's first birthday

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Aug 27 15:14:53 UTC 2011

Oh, I agree, the older birthdays get more fun.  For Sarah's second and third
birthdays, we had bigger parties with balloons and presents, and family and
friends who all love Sarah.  One year she had Thomas the Train on her cake,
and then Pooh Bear.  I bought napkins the first year, but not the second
because I ended up with a bunch of Thomas the Train cups and napkins left
over.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt