[blparent] solution

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:44:42 UTC 2011

Yes, I can't tell you how easy it is for me to change my son in bed at night
now that we're co-sleeping.  He just sleeps through the changings unless
they're a rare poopy diaper and then I have to bring him to the changing
table, but one could just keep a changing pad by the bed for that if they
like and that would be super easy too.  Our mattress is on the floor so I
simply put a few diapers by the end of the bed on the floor so all I have to
do is sit up, quickly change my son and lay back down and pop my boob back
in his mouth and we're both off to sleepy land.

Erin