[blparent] Leaving a Toddler for Several Nights

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 23:32:16 UTC 2011

One thing that tends to help is to read a book on CD or something that she
can hear when ever she misses other you. Otherwise bring some things she
loves at home, and know you will be more upset than her. Hope it works out
fine.

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book by searching Discovery Toys- Play to Achieve

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!