[blparent] breast pump recommendations please?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon May 9 17:11:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

I’ve heard that as well, and personally I like the ameda pump better for exactly the reasons you stated.  I think my main concern was the used verses new pump, and the older verses newer pump.  Is it better to get an older pump if it’s never been used, or is it better to use a pump that’s been used if it’s a newer pump?  Hope this makes sense.

Tammy