[blparent] stranger contact with your child

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Oct 21 03:08:53 UTC 2011

You are not a wet blanket at all and that is what I said, I'd rather them
not talk to me or my baby.  My baby got enough stimulation from peeps we
know but no matter how hard we  try, they are out there and unless we sit at
home, never go out, we are going to incounter all of them and they are
always going to smile and talk to our tiny tots with or without our
permission. What I started doing, when Gab made a peep like a google or
giggle, I'd talk to the person, saying hello or he/she is cute isn't she/he?
I'd steer the attention away from Gab.  Well that was if I noticed them, if
it was just a quick passing as someone charged out of a bus, I'd just say to
Gab, say bye bye.  Babies are just too cute, but like I said, no one was
allowed to hold her. Nope, no way.  I always had visions of someone walking
away with her. v