[blparent] 5 new Discovery Toys, going going gone descriptions and more!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 13:18:50 UTC 2011

Hello list friends:
The holidays are just around the corner and Discovery Toys has launched 5 new products! In this email I have included the descriptions for the 5 new products, and several of the Going Going Gone sale products. To order and to see the complete Discovery Toy line visit www.playtoachieve.com, or call me at (512) 689-5045.

As always if you are interested in hosting a catalog party to earn free toys, or making some extra money this fall by starting your own Discovery Toys business you can get more information by visiting www.playtoachieve.com, or by calling me at the number above.

For those of you who don't know Discovery Toys backs up our product 100% and has a satisfaction guarantee. If 10 years from now a toy breaks give me a call and we replace it for free. If your house is like mine and parts occasionally wander from their place you can buy replacement parts for 90% of our products. Loose the blue square peg from giant pegboard no big deal call me for a replacement.

I look forward to helping you with your Educational toy needs!

JUST LIKE MY MOMMY
Item #2205

Every little girl will dream of growing up to be just like her mommy with this elegant hard cover picture book illustrated by award winning artist Agnese Baruzzi. The collage-style illustrations and sentimental story are perfect for mothers and daughters to share, and little girls will enjoy endless hours of fun with the magnetic play scene and drawer filled with 60 magnetic fashions and accessories. 10.25 x 9.25 in/ 26 x 23.5cm, 20 pp.Hardcover. 4y - primary school

Price $20.00

RPENTILEST
Item #4226

Twisty Tile Puzzle Game Problem-Solving Fun That Has No End Create a continuous path that begins and ends in the same place with this twisty tile puzzle game. Challenge cards show which squiggled, curved, and straight tiles to use. Now join them in a continuous path that begins and ends in the same place. With four levels of play, it's problem-solving fun for all ages! Single player. Includes 40 Challenge Cards with Solutions, 19 Tiles, 1 Card Holder, Storage Bag. FAMILY 8y & up

Price $16.50

FLIPOVER!®
Item #2432

Players search their cards to complete a barnyard animal, then use the fun Barnyard Flipper to turn over the card and reveal the next image to be matched. Animal names included for early reading. It's barnyard fun for the whole family! For 2-4 players. Includes Barnyard Flipper (9.5 x 6.75 x 3.5 in/ 24 x 17 x 9 cm), 37 animal cards, parent guide. 4 y & up

Price $20.00

SH HOUR ®
Item #4225

Traffic Jam Logic Puzzle (2010 Version)

Set up the traffic challenge and battle the gridlock as you slide the blocking vehicles out of your way to find a path for your red car to exit! With four levels of difficulty, it's bumper-to-bumper fun for all ages! Single player. Includes Traffic Grid box with card storage, 40 Challenge Cards with Solutions, 15 Cars & Trucks, 1 Escape Car, Storage Bag. 6 x 5.5 x 1.13 in. / 15.25 x 14 x 3 cm. Colors may vary.

FAMILY 8y & up

Price $20.00

SOUNDS LIKE LEARNING!
Item #1951

Inspire your little one to learn with this musical collection of 20 quiet-time tunes. Each selection has been carefully mastered to support emerging language and listening skills while teaching opposites, manners, Spanish, alphabet awareness, counting skills and more. Set includes a lyric booklet and colorful booklet with a chart that teaches the sounds of the letters in the alphabet. Formerly known as "Sounds Like Fun"
from birth - kindergarten

Listen to a Sample Now!
(W

BEYOND THE BOOKTM GUSTAV MOLE COLLECTION
Item #8424

In The Musical Life of Gustav Mole, readers join Gustav Mole in his passion for music, classical instruments and performance venues. Companion CD features an audio story narration and a bonus instrumental accompaniment track. Gustav Mole hand puppet includes a removable violin and bow. Multi-leveled card game challenges players to identify, match and categorize instruments and animal characters. Includes 6 page Activity Guide.

Sale price $37.50
Book, game and puppet are available separately at www.playtoachieve.com under Going Going Gone.

BRIGHT BUILDERS
Item #2290

These 24 textured, star-shaped connectables are sized for little hands, and interlock easily in three ways for endless design possibilities and fine motor development. handy 8" x 8" x 6" (20 cm x 20 cm x 15cm) storage bucket doubles as a play station.
from 3 years and up (K, V)

Sale $21.00

BABY MOVESTM LULLABY BLANKIE
Item #1198

Stimulate your baby's world with ultra-soft Lullaby Blankie! Baby will enjoy exploring the soothing teether, plush star, satin corners, crinkle sun and appliqué moon. Machine washable. 9"x 9" (23 cm X 23 cm).
DT Activity Guide in English & French

Sale: $11.25

LITTLE MOUSE; RED STRAWBERRY; BIG HUNGRY BEAR BOOK &CD
Item #2624

In The Little Mouse, The Red Strawberry and The Big Hungry Bear, the Little Mouse explores creative solutions to prevent Bear from eating his red, ripe strawberry. Companion CD provides an audio story narration.
from 3 years - primary school

Playset available!

Sale: $19.00

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!