[blparent] Stranger contact with your child

debbie grace debbiegrace at gci.net
Mon Oct 24 22:10:20 UTC 2011

Hello,
I have to say that I have on occasion felt when someone says that my
childrena are a great help to me, that my first thought was a feeling of
inadequacy.  Then I remember that I am the one teaching them how to help.
Also they are and want to be helpful.  I am having a better conscience about
this situation.  No one can get offended or hurt feelings.
Debbie Grace in Alaska