[blparent] What Blind Parents Should Know,

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:41:37 UTC 2011

Okay, I just read the entire thread of "What Blind Parents Should Know."
Sometimes, it is not appropriate to judge a blind parent as to what he or
she knows, or as to how you do something.  Be ready for the questions, the
inane and the mundane.  And, as V says, you don't have to be "Wonder
Woman!"  Just be yourself!  I've heard of torturous parents out there.
Like the couple in Akron who falsely imprisoned their kids for God knows
what.  And these 2 females were booked for this!

So, good parents are great parents!  Right Pipi?  Right V?  Right Amanda?
 Just do things with a smile!  Because you love! love! love your children!

Eric
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook