[blparent] Winning or Losing (was inflatable tub bumpers)

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 21:41:02 UTC 2012

Oh very well written.  I saw the story on the Easter egg hunt being
canceled!!  And that's just it, parents need to let their little darlings
lose and accept that it happens ... to allow it to happen without
criticizing the game or the teachers ... and to allow it to happen and not
criticize the child.