[blparent] kid music

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Apr 23 14:41:16 UTC 2012

I highly recommend Boomerang!  It's not music, but it's an audio magazine
for kids ages six to twelve.  Each issue is an hour's worth of stories and
educational material about history, places to visit, the natural world, and
current events.  It came out on cassette when my daughter was growing up,
and now you can get it on CD or as an MP3 download.  There are sample
stories and articles on their website: www.boomkids.com, so you can check it
out.  We loved it!

Debbie