[blparent] Social workers and the medical community

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:39:07 UTC 2012

Carla,

As a soon to be social worker, I am completely unhappy with the profession. Honestly reading from a book in school does not make you a good SW. There are good SW out there, I know a few, but if, if I have anything to do with the profession soon,, this negative attitude will change. I won't rest until every SW knows something about blindness and disability.

If anyone wants to discuss this further, please do email me off list. Its like anytime lately that I post, I am targetted. And I am so tired of it.
Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone