[blparent] Print and Braille letters

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:44:59 UTC 2012

If you find a talking lower case letter puzzle you would be a great treasure
hunter for sure! I can look up the name for you, but I found one I like but
it doesn't talk. I have to do it with the kids so we name the letters
together. This is fine, but I love that reinforcement whenever they do the
puzzle with or without me. There is a huge deficit in the toy industry of
lowercase alphabet toys and puzzles. This is backwards to me since we read
far more lowercase letters every day. I'm always looking for new lowercase
toys. I have the learning resources cookie jar letters, the puzzle I named,
the leapfrog word wammer, and sadly that may be it besides magnetic letters.
O I have the spelling puzzles by Melissa and Doug and those are lower case
too, but they are only about 10 words or something like that.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!